Old August 7th 03, 02:21 AM
John Ammeter

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:28:47 GMT,
(Badwater Bill) wrote:

Yep, proof that you are getting OLD is the purchase of a new Vette. In fact, I
can't remember seeing anyone under 60 driving one of those recently. They are
about the only people who can afford them now. One warning though, at your
advanced age it is quite likely that once you get into it, you will not be able
to get out without a block and tackle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bob Reed

I test drove one today then bought it. Just getting out of it was
about like giving birth.

I'll do the unspeakable, the unthinkable and the untollerable
tomorrow. I'll take a digital photo of it and post it here. All you
weenies who don't want to pay a nickel for an extra byte, be advised,
a JPG will come tomorrow when I get it home. What the ****. All you
do at the end of all this bull **** is lay in a box forever. I bought
the ****ing thing an hour ago...put it on a credit
card-BBWWAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHHHAHHHA

BWB

I hope that credit card has an "air miles" program attached
to it...

John