Old July 15th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default Light gun work with ATC COMS - Video

On Jul 14, 3:20*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jul 10, 3:58*pm, " wrote:

Light gun work with ATC COMS - Video

When I'm working with students I'll often ask ground while I'm at the
runup to show us the light signal (flashing red). Its good to see it.
During the day its not necessarily easy to see if you are not looking
at it.

-Robert

No kidding!

I am glad you do this with your students. Locally, they do have the
students see them at night, but I never had that in my training
myself.

Even harder to see trying to fly a plane and staring at the tower
looking for less then a period size blip!