Old January 26th 10, 05:45 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default My New Weapon

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:42:48 -0500, Gezellig wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:39:32 -0500, Mark wrote:

As all of you know, I am an extraordinary person of unimaginable wealth
and inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Enough about me, more later of course VVBG Now for my latest answer to
ending the Afghan war.

http://tinyurl.com/yjz4zmf

I have a contract with the DoD for megamillions. I intend to give all
the money to the art school I named after myself. The Art O Mark.
After I cut my estate, repave my airstrip and do an annual, by myself,
on my jet.

Off the meds again. Jeez, don't you think you could invent some kind of
auto-Prozac taker or something?

*har*

Now you don't know what I own, or when, where or how I
fly now do you? You pathetic little illiterate asshole.

Since you're obsessed with me, here's a tid-bit to get you
through the weekend. Yesterday I had a glorious day of
flying high in the sunny, cold sky. Low humidity with a very
nice, young, intelligent blond-haired lady. I let her blow me.

It was a blast. We were laughing and soaring the whole time.
On a scale of one to ten, TEN. Then after I landed I went
shopping, picked up the best pizza I've ever eaten, and watched
a movie on my new high-definition widescreen. This was
followed by a long nap, and then a late evening of cool stuff
that you can't do.

Chew on that, usenet loser.

Oh, well, we did crash.

sigh
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.