Old June 6th 16, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Parachute

On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 8:14:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
if by chance some one has a National 425 (or parachute for 210 lbs) sitting in a closest collecting dust???

My Strong container has run out of life.............. so our rigger/Strong says

WH

My rigger turned up her nose at our Strong parachute when my partner took
it in last year. We sent it to Strong instead, who said it was fine.
National does enforce a 20 year life limit on their parachutes though.

Matt