Old April 22nd 04, 04:35 AM
Dave Stadt

"James Robinson" wrote in message
Matt Whiting wrote:

James Robinson wrote:
Joe Young wrote:

James Robinson wrote:

Joe Young wrote:

Every poll shows the vast majority of the American public apposes
abortion. If that is the case in a democracy, shouldn't
the majority rule?

I'm not sure what polls you are reading, but here is a link that

shows
the opposite, i.e. support for legal abortions at about 53 percent,

and
opposition at 43 percent. They state this has been the trend for at
least the last decade.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/Da...oll010702.html

This one seems to have some different stats?????........??

http://christianparty.net/abortiongallup.htm

I prefer ABC news as a less biased source than an advocacy group,

thank
you.

Was is ABC or CBS that staged the Chevy pickup truck exploding gas tank?

Neither. That was NBC.

I don't trust any of the news organizations anymore. Almost every one
has been caught doing something like this when they can't get the real
data to match the outcome they desire to report.

You just have to be skeptical. At least there is an editorial board,
and they have to answer to the FCC.

Unless it involves a boob the FCC could care less what the networks
broadcast. They certainly do not monitor them for news accuracy. Most so
called news programs are actually entertainment programs.