Old November 6th 03, 07:35 PM
Martin Gregorie

On 6 Nov 2003 11:02:44 -0700, (Mark James Boyd)
wrote:

....snippage...

For me, because I weigh 150#, long heavy wings are not so
interesting. A Pegasus or PW-5 is really nice, but the
high speed polar could use some improvement (flaps?) and
even easier assembly would be cool.

If you like the Pegasus, and are thinking of buying, you should look
for a Pegasus 90. It is a more recent model than the 101 and all
self-connecting controls. The wings are fairly heavy, though. As an
additional bonus it reputedly has a bullet-proof gel coat.

Failing that, look for an ASW-19B or an ASW-20. Both allegedly fly
similarly to the Pegase and the '20 certainly has better performance.
I'm looking at present. Pegase 90 would be my first choice, but as I
may need NZ type approval I've got my eye on a nice '19B - that and
several models of the '20 are already type approved.

--
martin@ : Martin Gregorie
gregorie : Harlow, UK