Old May 3rd 05, 01:53 AM
Scott Schluer

Default Banner Towing

Are there any requirements (for either the pilot or the aircraft) for towing
a banner (specifically using a late model C172S)? I'm a private pilot with
about 145 hours TT and no banner towing experience. The only reason I ask is
that my fiance and I are planning on getting married in Sedona, AZ next
year. We both pretty much fell in love with each other on a trip to Sedona
when I flew us both in for a weekend getaway. We were thinking it would be
kind of fun to fly ourselves in again for the wedding, and then take off for
the flight home with a "Just Married" banner behind us. Corny, I know. ;-)
Just wondering what the requirements for banner towing are...