Old July 3rd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default NetJets Layoff

Aparently a senior manager (executive level) told them in a meeting
earlier in the month that there would be no layoffs, nobody would be
losing their job. He then was the one to notify at least some of them
of their 'voluntary' resignation.

I haven't seen the resignations that were wrote for them so I can't
confirm this, but I heard they also disallowed any future employment
with the company.

It's getting complicated...

Let's see...

They make me quit, agreeing that it was my idea. I'm quitting because
my job was eliminated, it was not in any way performance related... And
I agree that I can never work for NetJets again in the future.

The lawyers are going to have a field day with this....