Old January 7th 15, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1[_4_]

Default 2015 Aviation Summer Camp?

A member of our soaring club (Soaring Club of Houston) asked the question below. Her son William is a 9th grader and soloed at our club in 2014. Very sharp and motivated kid. Appreciate any leads or suggestions, recognizing that this is slightly off-topic as it's not limited to soaring.
- Frank, SCOH (V1)

"Can anyone recommend an aviation summer camp (does not have to be in Texas) or summer experience for William? There are so many out there, but many are very basic. He's learned so much with SCOH and so much on his own that I don't want him to be bored. He has such a strong interest in aviation, especially helicopters, that I'm hoping to find something to further educate and motivate him. Any thoughts/ideas would be awesome!"