Old January 8th 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default 2015 Aviation Summer Camp?

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 3:51:10 PM UTC-8, V1 wrote:
A member of our soaring club (Soaring Club of Houston) asked the question below. Her son William is a 9th grader and soloed at our club in 2014. Very sharp and motivated kid. Appreciate any leads or suggestions, recognizing that this is slightly off-topic as it's not limited to soaring.
- Frank, SCOH (V1)

If he's interested in the design and construction of gliders, he could come out for a summer Akaflieg at our shop.

Thanks, Bob K.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HP-24...t/200931354951