Old March 25th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

Default Checklist formats

On Mar 25, 10:03*am, "Matt Herron Jr." wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:21*am, brianDG303 wrote:

I find my checklist is expanding, and there are some people who have a
sort of 'flip book' attached to the top of the glareshield and I was
wondering if someone could share some details. *Other ideas also very
welcome,

Brian

Kempton Izuno first showed me the flipbook style checklist in his
cockpit. *It was large and readable, positioned right in front of the
pilot. *There were multiple lists for landing, takeoff, cross country,
etc. *Most importantly, it flipped completely out of the way when not
needed.

I planned to write a little article for Soaring on how to do this, but
never got around to it. *Your request inspired me to dig out the
photos of how to make a flipbook checklist and throw them on a website
to share. *Please visit:

http://web.me.com/glideplan/Glider_Checklist_Flip_Book

Comments and suggestions can be left below the images if you double
click on them, or here, if you prefer. *Feedback encouraged.

Matt Jr.

Thanks Matt,

Could we talk you into adding the text for each of your checklist
pages? If you'd rather not provide grist for the RAS mill, a pm would
be fine.

Craig