Old January 25th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams

Default Wing Tape - Does Thickness Affect Performance?

You can look forward to it, eventually. It helps if
the cockpit seat is reclined a good bit; lying down
helps us spend 8 hours in bed without going. I'm down
to about 4 hrs in the cockpit without relief and I
have about 18 years on you.

At 17:44 25 January 2007, Jcarlyle wrote:
Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I've never felt any need
for an in-flight
relief system. Is this urge to go something most pilots
are subject to,
or just a sub-set? Or is it something I can look forward
to?

I'm not trying to start anything, I'd just like to
know if there are
others like me. For the record, I'm 58, I'll drink
up to 48 ounces of
water during flights, I've been airborne up to 6 hours,
and I fly in
eastern Pennsylvania.

-John