Old April 29th 04, 07:58 PM
Drew Dalgleish

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:47:24 -0500, Darrel Toepfer
wrote:

Drew Dalgleish wrote:

could it be that it was destroyed because the owner was smart enough
to part it out while he was still alive?

Good point... In other photos he's holding up a replacement tail boom,
if I had to guess, I'd say it sheared its own tail off after collapsing
the skids and thats why there are no blades/skids pictured... That
seemed to be a common cause/effect situation with previous research I
did on the type... Appears all the gauges/interior were parted out as
you stated...

Looks like it would make a nifty portapottie, if you tinted the plexi...
;-)

Excellent now I want one it would be perfect out in the woods behind
the cottage