Old June 14th 04, 11:27 PM
Roy Epperson

I can second or is it third or.... Soar Minden. Here's my story and I'm
sticking to it
http://roye.home.netcom.com/soaring/index.html

"Chris K" wrote in message
I am fortunate to have a lot of time-off piled up.
Lately I have been thinking about a soaring vacation.
I have narrowed down my choices to 'Soar Minden' in
Nevada and 'Estrella Soaring' in Arizona (a little
concerned about July heat in phx). Has anybody had
any experience with the above schools? Can you recommend
others (preferably South West)? I am a commercial
power pilot looking for a transition type of training.
Would one week be enough (including the checkride)?

Thanks in advance.