Old May 31st 07, 09:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Continental E-225-4 question

I had heard that same line about mogas and carburetors but I would think
that would be addressed in the STC. Which brings up another question -
anyone know of a mogas STC for the E225-4 in a Navion? I'm waiting on my
membership info to come back from ANS before I can search their members-only
side.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas
"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message

Pretty economical to operate as well. I flight plan for 10 gph
burning mogas. Airport wags have warned me that the mogas will
destroy the rubber in the carb, but I've had no problems there.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"