Old May 20th 19, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Implausible Time Records

On 5/20/19 6:43 AM, wrote:
Kinsell, You may be on the right track.
Backup recorder (portable powerflarm) with separate gps system, recorded fine during the same period.

I notice your Oct 2 2018 flight on OLC had that peculiar highly
compressed altitude graph, but without the gps altitude dropouts. Maybe
that's just some unrelated OLC display issue.

Ublox receivers are used for many other applications besides flight
recorders, wonder why nobody else seems to be having problems.

I've been submitting from a PF Core the last few years, haven't seen any
of these issues.