Old May 25th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

Default $1500 Cash Reward

On May 25, 12:55 pm, wrote:
$1500 cash reward for info leading to arrest and conviction of lowlife
scum thieves who broke into hangars and aircraft at Rutherford County,
NC Airport [KFQD] and stole the following items on or about Thursday,
May 19, 2007:

1. King KX-99 Portable Navcomm Radio with new NiMH Rechargeable
battery pack and slow charger
2. Pointer 3000 Emergency Locator Transmitter with fresh battery and
snap-in antenna
3. Set of 1/4" drive Snap-on Ratchet Tools with Spare Flex head drive
and 3 extra universal joint sockets (3/8, 7/16, and 1/2) -- in red
plastic case
5. Set of 3/8" drive Snap-On Ratchet Tools with 3/8" to 1/2" adaptor
and two extra Craftsman ratchets, one long, one short--- new red
plastic case Also set of 1/2 drive Snap-Ons in large canvas bag
6. Garmin GPS 195 with antenna and AA battery pack (I will provide
the serial number)
7. Browning Sportsman .22 LR Semi-Automatic Pistol (Mfd. in Belgium)
with checkered walnut grip and 6" barrel in original vinyl case with
oily silicone rag
8. Colt .25 cal. Semi-Automatic Pistol with checkered walnut grips;
this is a tiny handgun that will fit in the palm of your hand
9. Mauser 9MM Kurz (.380) Double Action Semi-Automatic Pistol with
checkered walnut grips. Engraved on the action: Made in Germany,
Imported by Interarms. This is a small handgun similar to a Walther
PPK. It has an unusual hidden hammer.
All three of these handguns are mint condition collector firearms, in
blue steel finish. I am obtaining the serial numbers and will supply
them at a later time.
10. Winchester pump action 12-gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot;
plug removed from magazine. Barrel end accepts various screw-in choke
inserts.
9. Sheridan Blue Streak Forearm Pump Pellet Air Rifle, .20 caliber --
another rare gun with walnut stock, blue finish
10. Maglite D-Cell Flashlight with 6 cells-- 18" long; police issue,
black finish
11. Garmin 496 GPS Receiver (s/n provided later)--- This expensive
navigation device was taken from a Mooney on the north ramp.
12. Vertex Handheld Comm with cracked screen (s/n______)
13. Cuisinart Blender
14. Various 2-cell Maglite Flashlights and headgear LED lights, also
LED flashlight for cockpit with red LED and white LED
15. Ryobi Rechargeable Rotating Head Flashlight 18-volt NiCad with
charger
16. Canon FTB Single Lens Reflex 35MM Camera in leather case; camera
and case damaged from falling off moving motorcycle and rolling.

We'll add to the list as other items are found to be missing.
Rutherford County, NC Sheriff's Department is in charge of the
investigation; you may obtain my cellphone number from them,
particularly from Detective Bailey.http://www.rutherfordcountync.gov/de...Detectives.php

Aircraft Break-Ins are being investigated by feds because those break-
ins are felony violations of the United States Code.

This reward is my own personal effort; others may add to it. I'll
follow up on that and with other information as it becomes available.
Beware that felons with similar MO's are operating at small rural
airports along the eastern seaboard, according to the FBI.

Any person who receives, possesses, or purchases any one or more of
these stolen items, knowing or having reason to believe the same is
stolen, is also guilty of a felony.

Vic

Sorry to hear about this Vic. I'm kinda curious to know why anyone
would keep firearms in their hangar or acft though?