Old September 24th 17, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KEN

Default Central Florida airfield ....

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 7:37:22 AM UTC-4, rec.aviation.soaring wrote:
I thought that Sheets was a separate airfield from Quest as I landed out at Sheets on a late-day return to Seminole many years ago. Google Earth may have wrongly combined them. I visited Quest (and Seminole) in August. Quest is a gem with real character worth a stop if you are in the area and want to try a tandem hang-gliding flight with very professional instructor pilots. Check out the clubhouse upstairs at Quest to appreciate the history of the place.

The Oz Report Virus warning prevents me from checking out the Blog but I am glad to hear that Quest will survive. Here is a video I did of my Tandem flight at Quest with the chief instructor at Quest trying to teach an old glider pilot (me) how to fly hang gliders: https://youtu.be/wwoSqAXfqCM

Quest is on Sheets Airport .