Old February 1st 05, 01:47 PM
Juan Jimenez

"AL Mills" wrote in message
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Now that I conceded the lens caper .How about you telling me the names
of my
kids you claim are drug addicts and had their kids taken away by social
services. Names ,dates, court records ect... Prove your credibility..

Amazing how worked up you get about the things that happen and don't
happen in my family, Chuck.

As usual you avoid an answer or fail to understand the question. I could
care
less about things that happen or didn't happen in your family. You said
that
members of my family had kids taken away by social workers and were drug
addicts
etc. So once again I ask, prove it!! Names, dates etc. But like zoom you
won't
so once again proving your lack of credibility. But maybe in your new job
you
won't need any.

Could it be that you are smart enough to realize that attacking and/or
insulting me (or anyone else) out of the blue in a public forum simply
because you don't like the people with whom I associate is a very bad
idea? If you are not sure of the answer to this, go to ANN and search for
your name in the archives, and see if anything that comes up in the
search has my name on it, in the byline or anywhere else... A clue,
Sherlock.

I'm not playing games with you if you have something to say ,say it.

Chuck S RAH-15 ret

Could someone direct me to the rec.aviation.homebuilt.age8andup newsgroup?

Relax, Al, it will be over soon. Chuck has finally come to an understanding
that attacking people in newsgroups the way he's been doing for years is
wrong. He's just too "steadfast" to admit it.