Old December 17th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
g l i d e r s t u d

Default US Team sponsered Western Cross Country Camp

For those of you interested in attending this years Cross Country and
Racing Camp in Warner Springs Ca. You can view the announcment at
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/adobe%20pdf/Western07.htm Please call or
email with any questions or for an application. Contact info can be
found at bottom of flyer. Space is limited so please register early.

Best Regards
Garret Willat

"What we will be offering: We will have an assortment of morning
lectures. If you bring your own glider we will offer lead and follow,
if you do not have your own sailplane we will be offering dual or solo
flying, depending on availability. Evening lectures and flight analysis
will follow dinner. A professional staff at Sky Sailing Inc., and
mentor pilots with experience in Cross Country and racing. The only one
who will not appreciate you attending this camp will be your flying
buddies, because of the experience that you will gain, while they sit
at their office desk working. "