Old March 13th 08, 06:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_4_]

Default Mystery plane ..... was it ever ID'd ?

"John Szalay" wrote in message
42...

"Dingo" ? wrote in This image was posted
here on a.b.p.a. about February, 2000 and
generated some long threads as to its ID. But IIRC it was never
positively ID'd. Any ideas, folks ?
~~
Dingo

SNCASE 580 / Sud Est SE 580

Thanks, John, I guess I must have missed the answer back then.
~~
Dingo ;~)

My pleasure, I remember the picture and had it on an old disk drive
along with the answer. then googled to find any follow-ups.
there was another picture as well, but I could not find that one.
the two engine thing was what really got my attention..

I remembered that it was a French prototype, but had to refresh the
details... Enjoy.....

Yes, there were two images. Here's the second one as posted, strangely
cropped.
Thanks again,
~~
Dingo

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	strange plane Detail of engine.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	23387