Old April 6th 20, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 9:55:13 PM UTC-4, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 9:32:26 PM UTC-4, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 5:47:31 PM UTC-7, Stephen Szikora wrote:
Still waiting for the part that has anything to do with soaring.

Yes, please take this circle jerk off RAS.

But Bob is gunning for a job as a Fox News visiting expert and after that who knows? Maybe even an appointment in the Trump administration! He seems very knowledgeable and I've learned a lot from his posts.

Flubber, I have been on Fox News, Laura Ingram, Dana Loasch, Glenn Beck, Hannity and many more, I would never take a gig with any administration. Well, I take that back, I would be a great Secretary Of The Interior. I would set up a glider operation complete with Hook Ups for RV'S at several national parks. Can you imagine the Everglades Soaring Center, or Grizzly Bear Soaring from Yellowstone, or Acadia Glider Center. Who says that we don't talk about soaring.