Old August 19th 03, 03:10 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

Hey Juan:

Old man Bourbon can fit fine in a BD-5. You must have him confused
with someone else. He's not a big man by any means. You want to see
big dudes, look at Oysterhouse or Anteater. Those guys weigh more
than the BD-5 weighs (sorry buddies). Bourbon probably weighs about
160 pounds and is most likely about 5' 8". I think you've got him
confused with someone else.

Bill

That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! g

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
or something...

Juan