Old August 20th 03, 12:53 PM
Badwater Bill

That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! g

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
or something...

Juan

Yeah, good to see you again too Juan. RAH needs a shot in the ass
once in awhile from the guys who really can do it. Bourbon is one of
the few high timers here who tries to keep some reason to the group in
general. I know you guys go head to head all the time but that's
okay. I buck heads with the old coot myself from time to time. It's
all okay. I don't mind arguing with someone like him who can fly.
What wears a guy down are the arguments with the weekend knucklehead
pilots who can't even solo.

Bourbon's okay, he's just cranky. I'm beginning to feel high milage
myself. Along with the high milage goes intollerance. And, I know
you are watching this LP. I may be high milage Debbie, but I'm still
high performance too! I could make you scream.

BWB