Old July 17th 03, 02:45 PM
ArVa

"tscottme" a écrit dans le message de

Pierre-Henri Baras wrote in message

Comme on Scott, don't be bitter 'cause we beat you to get the contract

(grin)
--

I hear the next payment for the reactor might be late.

Really? This is such a disappointment : I thought Mr. Bremer was a too much
ordered and efficient administrator to lose invoices. Well, that's what I
had read in every French newspaper, but I guess they were wrong. Again...

Wait a minute... It's a more than 20 years old story?... The plant has been
destroyed in 1981? The US were also supporting this evil regime in the 80's?
France did kick Hussein's ass in 1991 alongside with the entire planet under
a UN mandate?... The French *people* has nothing to do with it?... Oh, OK
then...

ArVa,
Citizen of France, established circa 1000 AD, official scapegoat of the
United States of America's government by special appointment of His
Republican Highness Donald Rumsfeld.