Old June 16th 19, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default 2019 USA Open and 18 Meter National Soaring Championship prepractice news.

Ok......obviously my post did NOT express my thoughts correctly......such is a written word without context or physical presence for others to read.
My bad.....sorry.....

I TOTALLY understand that ANYONE that posts general info, day to day info, human interest at a contest, etc., is strictly a volunteer effort and helps those of us at home "sorta be there".....I totally applaude that.

Thank you.

My "sorta thang" is when some (not you in this case) post on some social media and expect everyone to know about it or embrace it.
Usually, this is not what you do. Poop happens.

Yes, my body hurts, but I was attempting to be funny and note I had no access to your info.
Obviously I totally failed......

Again, sorry if it came off wrong from me.....

Thanks for your many other posts to help us "be there".....I appreciate it....