Old August 7th 03, 03:30 PM
RobertR237

In article ,
(Badwater Bill) writes:

And finally, BWB goes COMPOSITE!

Bob Reed

Ah ****. There's always a Kill-Joy in the crowd. From an RV-6 metal
machine to a plastic car, you hit it on the head Bob. I have to take
the heat. Now, you guys probably will think of me as Mr. Composite!
Damn, there's always a downside to everything ;-]

The Corvette cost more than the RV-6 too, and it doesn't even fly.
There's something wrong with this picture!

BWB

You are right about that, you have totally lost your sense of priority. Any
damn fool can buy an expensive car and drive it. Get off your lazy butt and
build yourself a really fast Lancair IVP or Legacy and then you will know what
fast is all about. Hell man, you got the time so do something useful with it.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)