Old August 8th 03, 03:11 PM
Badwater Bill

You are right about that, you have totally lost your sense of priority. Any
damn fool can buy an expensive car and drive it. Get off your lazy butt and
build yourself a really fast Lancair IVP or Legacy and then you will know what
fast is all about. Hell man, you got the time so do something useful with it.

Bob Reed

You know, you are right. I built a 36x36 shop this spring too. I put
a 10 foot high garage door on it that's 18 feet wide too. I'm all set.
I can wheel an R-22 in and out of there. I even put a restroom in it
so when my prostate swells up and I have to pee every 15 minutes, I
don't have to hang it out on a tree outside.

I'm acually all primed to build. And, the Lancair VP is exactly what
a guy needs. You can build that baby for $200k and it's worth $400k
when you are through. That's my kind of building project.

BWB