Old September 8th 05, 02:01 AM
W P Dixon

Shhhhhhh,
You know Marines can't cuss at recruits during boot camp Little
mommies and daddies may get upset HEE HEE HEE

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"John Clear" wrote in message
In article ,
Morgans wrote:

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote

I now attract a small crowd when I'm working with my tools. They are
thoroughly impressed that I can cuss for 15 minutes without repeating
myself.

ROTFLMAO ! I have to use that line, with your permission! It sounds like
me.

From the trivia page on IMDB for Full Metal Jacket:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/trivia

Former US Marines Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermey was hired as a
consultant on how to drill USMC style. He performed a demonstration
on videotape in which he yelled obscene insults and abuse for
fifteen minutes without stopping, repeating himself, or even
flinching - despite being continuously pelted with tennis balls
and oranges. Director Stanley Kubrick was so impressed that he cast
R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

--
John Clear - http://www.clear-prop.org/