Old September 3rd 05, 02:02 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by
several inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To
earn the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and
length. If you are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into
play, which is how I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs
lighter than the previous record holder. Period, end of story.

But, yawn, with you in it will never fly even with that 80 pounds you
supposedly saved. Can you even fit in it? Will it ever fly? Will it ever
fly with you in it?

What do you think, Dan? Do you assume everyone has the same problems as
you when you try to get into an airplane... any airplane? Is that what
you discuss in your therapy groups on alt.nude?

I have seen your picture, yawn. Now, will it ever fly with or with out
you?

That's for me to know and for you to wonder about. I'd give you the W&B
number but I doubt you can handle the arithmetic, even with the 14 toes.

Let's see, you bought it already built, you tried to sell it, you
selected an engine with a service life of 50 hours, came here asking for
advice on the engine etc. How many more years are you going to drag this
out? If you are afraid to fly it admit it and go on.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired