Old September 2nd 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jsbrake

Default What was your first glider?

Kestrel 19... bought it last year. Love the ship I'm big and
heavy; don't fit well into most gliders I've seen (or afford), and
it's worse if I wear a parachute.

I bought a one-man rigger this Spring, so the short-winged guys don't
run away when I set up for rigging -- I get everything out and lined
up, then get someone to wiggle the wingtip for the last bit of
fitting. I actually put it together alone 3 weeks ago. With the
dolly, I can take it apart and put it away alone every time.