Old May 17th 05, 10:23 AM
Flyingmonk

Sorry to hear that Ron, but I'm happy to hear that you didn't give up
and that it didn't cause any injuries or major damage. Good luck with
putting her back together. While she's grounded, might as well look at
the rest of her eh? Wouldn't hurt and I know you enjoy working on her
as much as piloting her.

I've got a hangglider, an engine (Zenoah 22HP), three wheel barrow
tires and some tubes. Bought them bits and pieces a few years back.
Still trying to come up with a good trike design for a cheap thrill in
the sky. Maybe this summer I'll have her done in time to enjoy the
Fall colors.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone