Old February 26th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

"Airbus" wrote in message

This was taken from a much longer note that mentioned the Brit level
had gone from Annoyed to Peeved.

You laugh, bnut the French have one of the world's most sophisticated
military industrial complexes. The US is proude of their Stealth Bomber,
but the French have an entire Stealth Army!! No matter what is happening
on the world scene they are completely invisible!!

LOL! Reminds me of the infamous Modesto Ninja Parade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49fVYmO3yv0

"This is our forth straight year. We've never seen a ninja."
"A record crowd of 3,000 came out to not see the ninjas."