Old February 27th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

On Feb 26, 10:28*pm, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I'm there all the time and while they can be a bit standoffish, I've never
found them to live up to any of the poplular stereotypes around them.

Ditto!

The stand-offish folks I've met were primarily Parisians. Prolly ****ed that
I was wreckin' their language (Hey, at least I was making an attempt). The
folks down south like in Aix, Vence, Arles etc. were really jolly and a load
of fun to be around.

You have to know that France consists of two distinct parts: France
and NonFrance.
NonFrance is mainly Paris and the Cote de Azur area. The NonFrench are
mostly obnoxious b*st*** who are only after your money. The good thing
about them is that they treat everybody like low life scum no matter
were you come from.
In France the people are nice, friendly and welcoming. And the food is
better too.

There are more pockets of NonFrance in France, easilly regonized. If
the license plates in the streets are40% Brit and/or Dutch you have
hit some NonFrance. Better head back.

The most obnoxious people I have ever experienced in France (and Italy too i
guess) were Aussies, English and Americans. Total embarrassments.

Hey, you forgot the Dutch.

-Kees.