Old September 28th 12, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default LAX today Endeavour [01/28] - index Endeavour.jpg (0/1) -154046

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:39:48 -0500, (the Legend of
LAX) wrote:

Here a a select few pictures of the Endeavour arriving at LAX. You see the first approach & flyby down r/w 24R, then the flyby down 25R, & finally the landing. You can also see the spot I was standing.

I will post some from inside the hangar after it was undocked next week.

Very neat stuff, Dale! Glad you got to see it before you head out to
pasture... ;^)

Interesting angle from Stephen Confer posted on NASA's APOD yesterday:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120926.html

I need to post my images of the recent visits here by NASA'a Super
Guppy bringing up the parts of the Shuttle trainer to The Museum of
Flight...

Bob ^,,^