Old March 3rd 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:47:03 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie
the Bunyip bloviated:

Aratzio wrote in
m:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:27:04 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie
the Bunyip bloviated:

Gig 601XL Builder wrote in
news:13so54kfvgqqb93 @news.supernews.com:

wrote:

Perhaps your minor in history didn't cover The Great War, the
Napoleonic Wars, or the Seven Year's War.

Look those up and then come back and discuss France's place in
world history.

My master's in History and I will be waiting.

Dan

Well Rome used to rule the known world. It hasn't translated well
into modern military or even diplomatic power for Italy.

Yes, but they terrific coffee and very reasonably priced high

quality
restaurants. Not to mention Alfa Romeos and the ability to look cool
even when riding a motor scooter.

What else could you want?

Bertie

Beer

Beer in Italy, not so good..

Bertie

Wine, however, is superb.

Yeah, I love Italy. I get there a good bit and never tire of it. Though
the weather around Milan is a bit depressing this time of year.
And talk about history! It's everywhere..

Bertie