Old November 19th 04, 01:00 PM
Janusz Kesik

Użytkownik "basils27" napisał w wiadomości
Actuallly if you look at the statistics (in the UK at least) the Puchacz

is
only dangerous when there is an instructor on board! The low time pilots
flying solo don't seem to have any problems.

Well, maybe this means that the instructors should look at the mirror more
carefully? A routine, bad habits? Could be. I have heard that Puchacz
requires the 'handbook' recovery (the pupils who fly alone just do it like
it is stated in their handbook) so maybe there's a bug - in a so called
'human factor'?

Regards,

--
Janusz Kesik