Old August 19th 03, 10:26 AM
Christopher

N70700 is now in the Museum of Flight WA.
N707GE is still flying - owned and operated by General Electric [707 321F -
April 1960]
a couple of older models are with the Embassy of Saudi Arabia and the
Israeli Air Force [1959]

"Vitaly Shmatikov" wrote in message
In article ,
James Anatidae wrote:

I remember reading somewhere a couple years back that one of first couple

of
707's is still flying somewhere in the US, I think in Florida. I haven't
been able to Google any info, so does anybody know the plane I'm taking
about and if so is it still flying?

Are you thinking of N70700, Boeing's first 707 prototype (367-80,
aka Dash 80)? It's kept in Seattle and Boeing still flies it out for
airshows and such.

http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...&keywrange=all