Old November 27th 12, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_13_]

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:55:17 PM UTC-8, Naviter Info wrote:
Did Nano create an IGC file or did Oudie create one? please send such file to support at naviter dot com - it must be an easy settings fix. Or even just a matter of a firmware upgrade on any or all devices. Regards, Andrej Kolar -- glider pilots use http://www.Naviter.com On Monday, November 26, 2012 3:10:58 AM UTC+1, Dan wrote: I'm flying with a V7/Nano/Oudie combination, I was wondering if anyone else had problems with this setup making Igc files when the set up is turned on and then off with out moving the plane. Dan

Andrej,
It was the Oudie that created the file. All devices are running the latest firmware.
If you don't recall I sent you a file back in March of this year, to which
you responded "this will take some time". I waited 3 months, and sent a follow
up email to check on progress, to which you responded," please send me a file"
which I did. Then I was told this would not be addressed until sometime next year.
(I'm not holding my breath)
Regards,Dan