Old November 25th 04, 10:30 PM
Matt Whiting

Jay Honeck wrote:

If you have an MBNA credit card, look at your statements...if you like
being screwed by the credit card company then ignore this thread and do
nothing.

You talk like MBNA owes you something. If you don't want to use their
damned card -- don't.

If MBNA charges you 20% interest -- and you're dumb enough to use their
card -- who cares? It's not like there aren't 100 other credit card
companies begging for your business, so either pay the bill off each month,
or tell 'em to take a hike.

We haven't paid a nickel of credit card interest since 1985 -- and that was
to pay for our wedding. (And I've felt stupid about paying *that* ever
since.) The ONLY valid reason to use a credit card is to consolidate all of
your bills into one easily payable check each month.

Actually, there are lots of other valid reasons. One is that in many
places you can't do things like rent a car without plastic. Many car
rental places won't take cash.

Matt