Old October 14th 04, 03:43 AM
RobertR237

I'm not looking at a map but I believe Hondo is WEST of San Antonio but the
distance is what you said. And no there is not much there Guess yall will
have to party in San Antonio..which ain't bad, lots of pretty senoritas!

Patrick

Yes, it is west of San Antonio and I won't GO since it is also close to
KerrVille. I try to stay as far from Kerrville as possible since every trip I
have made to that area has cost me several hundred dollars. Kerrville is home
to James Avery Jewlery manufacturing and my wife just loves the place. Other
than that, Kerrville is a nice place to visit. You are also not far from
Fredicksburg and some great antique shops.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)