Old April 8th 12, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Please ignore Mx

Morgans writes:

Please, everyone, if you don't know the history of this group, let me
tell you... Don't ever respond to MX. He was the primary reason this
formerly vital and

active group (around 200 posts per day) has been all but abandoned. He is
death to any group he touches.

The only post I see in this group today is this one. Will you be joining my
fan club, given that you are more interested in posting about me than about
aviation?

And I haven't had anything to do with the decline of this group. Like most
Usenet groups, it has been damaged by spam and a general lack of interest. The
most recent flame war didn't involve me at all, but I did observe it in
disappointed amazement.