Old November 12th 04, 07:12 AM
NimBill

From: (Pechs1)

nimbill- Do I know you?

I was on the COMFITAEWWING Staff from 1978-1982. Visited VX-4 twice and every
other squadron at least 4 times

I was just a lowly enlisted puke.

Don't know. I was XO of VX-4 from Apr '88 till Nov '89. CO/XO of VF-126
untilSpet of 1992. No 'lowly enlisted pukes'., IMO, I worked for a salty E-6
in my firstsquadron..AMS1 Eubanks...and many others in the next 16 years or
so.P. C. ChisholmCDR, USN(ret.)Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper,
Scooter and Combat Buckeye Phlyer

Guess you were after my time. I retired from the Navy in 1989 after 22+ years
of glorious active duty.

I always went to something new each transfer. I did ASW planes, fighters and
helicopters and worked calibration laboritories in Guam, Sigonella and Puerto
Rico.

I was at COMFITAEWWINGPAC on Staff from 1979-1982 under Admirals Fellows, and
Guilchist. It was a challenging time for me because I had to go out and inspect
maintenance on aircraft I had never worked on before.

My most challenging inspection was to VX-4. Had to inspect things we had never
seen before.

The Navy! It is not a job, it is an adventure.

That is why I asked if I knew you.

I live in New Mexico right next to White Sands Missile Range.
]
It is very comfortable here. I grew up here and just came back.