Old April 22nd 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave[_19_]

Default PA28-180 Wing Jack recomendations

The one that picks up the jack cones on the wing spar is preferred..

The strut adapter type will not enable inspection/servicing the gear
struts and mounts.

Dave

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:42:08 -0700, "Mike Noel"
wrote:

Thinking about buying a wing jack for my Archer. I see a couple of designs
sold by Spruce, one a simple hydraulic jack with an adapter for cradling the
bottom of the main gear strut, another designed to catch the coned lift
point under the wing. Is there a reason to prefer one style over the other?