Old June 4th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Veeduber[_2_]

Default Water-cooled Examples

On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, wrote:

I might differ with Bob a bit as I am leaning to affordable PSRU
engines so *I can get a powerplant from the auto wreckers.

I've nothing against a PSRU. I suspect any differences we may have
would be in the definition of 'affordable' :-)

*How feasable is an
inverted engine and the resulting dry sump problems?

Inverting an engine is less difficult than most believe. The main
difficulties are in the sizing of the scavenger pumps, especially when
dealing with an engine having two banks. But flipping an engine and
dry-sumping is far removed from the intended topic.

-R.S.Hoover