Old February 17th 12, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default This Just In- Butterfly

Sean,

Let us give this thread a break. We all know your position and you know
other's position. All arguments on both sides have been well articulated.
From this point on all that is being accomplished is divisive resulting in
alienating people supporting one group from those supporting the other.
Maybe here in the USA turning differences in opinions into divisiveness
which results in alienation is part of our nature. If so, it explains what
we are seeing in the political arena.

The positive side of this conversation is the fact that Butterfly has
responded to the current requirements of the US sailplane racing community.
This response both facilitates the current rule and any possible changes.

Respectfully to all participants in this conversation,

Wayne
http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F

"Sean Fidler" wrote in message

Have we talked to Verizon, Apple, Microsoft and Blackberry yet? ;-)