Old February 17th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Introduction: Hello everyone.

"Don W" wrote in message
t...
There is a problem with the chute streaming behind the
aircraft and getting into the prop!

So - the problem is the prop, not the engine. Think along those lines.

Welcome to the feud. There are several sub-groups in this Appalachian-style
family, one or more you must join as you develop your persona. No need to
consciously decide, your postings will indicate where you fit. It could be
over there in the meadow, grazing with the "Ilk". The RAH 15 is a closed
group, but you didn't want to be with them, anyhow. You're obviously not a
serious troller - heck you even gave us a real sounding name. There's the
pro-auto and the anti-auto and the "I can't even spell Otto" adherents. The
one's I've grown fond of are the "Ploinks". I probably have a list of them
around here someplace. Their only vice is they keep changing their email
addresses so I need to repeatedly ploink them. There's Latchless and Juan,
and Ludwig and many others.

Again, welcome and come on down!

Rich "Beware the BWB, my son. . ." S.