Old March 17th 20, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 4:14:12 PM UTC-7, George Haeh wrote:
You're much more likely to pick up an infection at the grocery store than outdoors at a glider field.

Wouldn't hurt to wipe controls when changing pilots.

The most suspect location will be the clubhouse and other interior spaces.

There's a good chance this new virus will become endemic.

This is hilarious! RAS, the place where you can get some very questionable advise on soaring, sometimes even distributed by me, is now advancing medical advice. Let me get pen and paper to copy that down.