Old May 7th 05, 01:47 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
ink.net...
The problem with people like me ( not that I'm anything special) is that
I'm in print enough throughout the world that there are many in aviation
who recognize the name. Although It's true the average poster on Usenet
wouldn't know if the person posting with this name was actually me, there
are enough people out here both in my profession and on Usenet who
actually know me personally that it's not all that hard to put the post to
the name.

I can tel when it's you not by looking at the properties of the message, but
rather the content. You have a body of knowledge most of us lack. I don't
believe it can be faked.

It is a bit different for people on Usenet who use their real names than
it is for the pseudonym posters. Actually, as I have said many times, if I
had it to do over again, I would not have come to Usenet as Dudley
Henriques.

I long ago came to the same conclusion, hence the Mortimer Schnerd moniker.
Obviously, that's not my real name but I am accessible through it. I don't
keep my real name a secret with email... only in Usenet.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN