Old July 20th 04, 06:21 PM
Ross Richardson

I have a 180 hp cessna 172 and have owned two Lightspeed 15Ks since they
came out. I had to send one back when the seat ran over the cord.
Lightspeed replaced it for....FREE.

I had one ear stirrup crack and they sent the a replacement to me and I
fixed myself, for FREE. They said I could send it in, but I could handle
this repair.

They are bulky looking, but they are light and comfortable and I feel a
lot better after a long flight.

I keep looking at upgrading, but these seem to work just fine. One
reason to upgrade is to get the model that will accommodate a cell phone
for those clearance deliveries.

Ross

Hankal wrote:

Question to all who use Lightspeed headsets.
I have been using Avcom headsets for the last 4 years. Only complaint is the
pressure on the ears, even with GEL cups.

How do you like Lightspeed? Pro and Con.
What is the best model for the best cost?
How do you rate the reliability?
Where is cheapest place to get one?

Hank 172 driver